Knowing what you want to achieve, both in the short-term and on a long-term basis, is critical to the decision-making process. Everyone’s circumstances are different. You need to look at all of the factors related to your situation in order to establish goals that are both realistic and achievable.
Real Estate Plan
• Do you have a Real Estate Plan?
• Does your Plan need updating to reflect recent changes in your financial and/or life situation?
• Have you quantified your current position?
• Do you know your options?
• Have you qualified the outcomes?
• What additional events may affect your choices?
• Which action will best enable you to achieve your goals?
Owning Multiple Properties
• What are the advantages?
• Which properties do you keep versus which do you sell?
• Are you using the “timing hedge”?
• Are you in a positions to take advantage of the California premium?
• Should you consider investing in one or more Delaware Statutory Trusts?